Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where's YOUR Water?

Every day I search the Internet for articles on water, water shortage, water conservation, and so on. Today I clicked on search results for “Where’s My Water?” I expected to find articles related to the world’s water crisis, instead, the links were for a Disney game.

The world’s water crisis is very serious, but if it takes a game to get people to think about water, so be it.



Where's My Water?

Where's My Water? is a fun, simple - yet challenging - physics-based puzzle game featuring Swampy the Alligator and his quest to take a shower. In the app, players guide water through subterranean layers of earth into Swampy's tub. With more than 140 levels and features such as lifelike water physics, richly detailed graphics, achievements, and humorous special effects, the game is one of the top-rated and top-selling apps available today. Since its launch, "Where's My Water?" has been No. 1 in 30 different countries.
http://disney.go.com/wheresmywater/

No comments:

Post a Comment